Saturday, January 14, 2012

Fish Taco Doritos anyone?

Greetings!  I apologize for disappearing BUT I have been busy and unable to cook anything worth posting.  I hope to resume within the month.  In the meantime I have come up with an adventure.  I am going to eat my way around the world via Doritos/Lays.  This is going to involve ordering them online which involves money so it may be a slow process.  I am going to start compiling a list of Doritos that I find online and next payday will start ordering them. The list in not in order and I will add to it as I find more.  I will also post a review and link to purchase as I get them.



DORITOS
1.  Intense Pickle Chips
2.  Pepper Bacon
3.  Pepper Fried Chicken
4.  Clam Chowder
5.  Sausage
6.  Shrimp and Mayonaise
7.  Chicken Teriyaki
8.  Corn Soup
9.  Gourmet Ceasar
10. Soy Sauce & Mayo
11. Steak & Janes Krazy Mixed up salt seasoning
12. Ham & Cheese
13. Vegetable Consomme
14. LA Fresh Basil Italiana
15. Fried Chicken & Green Onion Sauce
16. Curry Monterey
17. Spice 2.0
18. Tapatio
19. Flamas
20.

LAYS
1. Magic Marsala
2. Limon
3. Tangy Carolina Barbeque

There are many flavors but most are very hard to find online.  Which suprises me.  These are some I can get and as I find more I will add to the list. This Quest is not going to be done overnight but I'm excited! 

See Ya Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment